My name is Claire and I like to procrastinate from my own Arabic studies by making Arabic language resources and writing on this blog.
- I'm British.
- I used to live in Jordan but now I'm in Texas where even the baclava is huge.
- I hated Turkish delight until I got my mitts on the real stuff, now I'm addicted.
- I'm not an Arabic teacher but I do try to triple check everything.
- When I'm not making Arabic resources I work as a designer and graphics editor.
Can you share this work?
- Unless otherwise specified, all work (video, text, graphics, photographs) on this website is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 license.
That means you can share and redistribute it as long as:
- Appropriate credit is given (put 'Claire Thong' and a link to this website on it)
- It's not for commercial purposes
- You don't remix, transform or build upon it.
For a more in depth explanation see this link. If you would like to use any of my work for a purpose outside of the license please send me an email and I will get back to you.